Nakamaru Yuichi Forum
Welcome to Nakamaru Yuichi Forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining us, you will have access to post topics, PM, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, and simple, so please, join our community today!
Nakamaru Yuichi Forum
Welcome to Nakamaru Yuichi Forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining us, you will have access to post topics, PM, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, and simple, so please, join our community today!
Nakamaru Yuichi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Nakamaru Yuichi Fan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xie_aRf
Administor
Administor
Xie_aRf

[12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV" Empty
PostSubject: [12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV"   [12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV" EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the 12th broadcast of Nippon Terebi’s Shu-ichi, KAT-TUN’S Nakamaru Yuichi (28) touched on ex-member’s Akanishi Jin’s (27) sudden marriage.

When asked about the marriage, Nakamaru replied ‘I didn’t know. I found out by TV. When I faced the TV, I was like ‘seriously!?’. I was really surprised.”

On the broadcast, Nakamaru also gave a message for Akanishi, “With marriage the environment suddenly changes, so I think you’re going to be taking on a lot of responsibility, but with you two working together, a beautiful family can be created “, he said encouragingly.

This news comes as the marriage between Kuroki Meisa (23) and Akanishi Jin created bewilderment between both of their respective agencies who were not informed of the news beforehand. In Kuroki’s case, due to her pregnancy, schedule changes have been made, and Johnny Kitagawa has stated “As the person in the charge, I have to consider it” regarding Akanishi’s punishment.

Sources:
Nikkan Sports
MyNavi News
omoxi
Judit Sankyo Fehér
Back to top Go down
http://kattunstuff.wordpress.com/
Xie_aRf
Administor
Administor
Xie_aRf

[12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV" Empty
PostSubject: Versi Bahasa Melayu   [12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV" EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pada tayangan ke-12 Nippon Terebi’s Shu-ichi, KAT-TUN’S Nakamaru Yuichi (28) tersentuh dengan perkahwinan mengejut bekas ahli, Akanishi Jin (27).

Apabila ditanya berkenaan perkahwinan tersebut, Nakamaru menjawab 'Saya tidak tahu. Saya mendapat tahu melalui TV. Apabila saya menghadap TV, saya seperti 'betulkah!?'Saya sangat terkejut.'

Dalam episod tersebut, Nakamaru juga telah meninggalkan mesej kepada Akanishi, 'Dengan berkahwin, suasana sekeliling menjadi lain dengan tiba-tiba, jadi saya rasa kamu akan mendapat tanggungjawab yang banyak tapi dengan kamu berdua bersama, sebuah keluarga yang bahagia akan terbentuk',katanya memberi semangat.

Perkara ini terjadi apabila perkahwinan Kuroki Meisa (23) dan Akanishi Jin telah mencetuskan kekecohan apabila agensi mereka tidak dimaklumkan terlebih dahulu. Dalam kes Kuroki, disebabkan kandungannya, jadual kerja telah diubah dan Johnny Kitagawa telah menyatakan bahawa “Sebagai orang yang ditugaskan, saya perlu bertimbang rasa' sebagai pemutus mengenai denda Akanishi.

Alih Bahasa: Xie_aRf
Back to top Go down
http://kattunstuff.wordpress.com/

[12/02/12] Nakamaru on Akanishi Jin's Marriage - "I Found it on TV"
Page 1 of 1